and my new personal tumblr is squidbat.tumblr.com!!!
Special Thanks Goes To Lonk for giving me such a great URL idea!
Yes. This means I am leaving too. I just wouldn’t feel right for me to use this blog without A1. This blog will not be getting anymore updates from me.
I will miss you all!! Come See Me At Squidbat. :3
I made my Xboxlive gamertag Left Foot Fowl.
I regret nothing.
Someone play COD: Black Ops and GTA 4 with me
Plz. I have no friends that play videogames.
I’ve no Xbox D:
Nooooooooooo. My heart is broken!!
I am never going to find anyone now. I have 700+ followers my art blog, this one has 33-ish, and NO ONE has an xbox360 who has interest in playing with me.
and they are talking about this young girl who got beaten up during a biology exam. It was like 3 girl just tearing her apart. :’(
The teacher, and even security guards didn’t even break it up. I must say the girl is very brave; insisting to return to the school to show that she was not going to run away.
I am glad I never went to a really big school were fighting was prevalent. Bainbridge did have fights here and there, but not so vicious. Or violent.
I’m really craving challah, and there’s no Jewish bakeries within 50 miles of here. (I’m guessing there; it’s probably more.)
Can’t have all the challah. :(
There’s now a “Shit New Yorkers Say” video, of course, it’s only about the city. If there was a “Shit Upstate New Yorkers Say”, it would be stuff like this:
Mostly, we talk about the city. I’ve noticed that Upstate New Yorkers are both in love with the city and are constantly trying to move away from its shadow. What a predicament.
I made some Hank and John cookies to give them at the tour stop last night. Striking resemblance, right?
I see no flaws here.
In the words of Professor Severus Snape: I see no difference.
And no one has noticed because tourists are constantly looking at it.
i only know what a weeping angel is because of amanda and sammie
I wasn’t terrified of the Statue of Liberty until now. It’s totally plausible that Lady Liberty is a weeping angel. At least we’re safe because of tourists. Thanks tourists, for saving the lives of everyone in the world! :)
24 Coming Out Tips
by Clyde Berry
1. Never come out in an argument or to hurt someone
2. Never come out in a moving vehicle.
3. A person is more intelligent than a group of people, come out to people one at a time and somewhere private.
4. People who are ignorant may say things initially that they don’t realize are painful to hear. Remember that they are simply unaware and in a state of surprise.
5. They may already know.
6. Coming out in drag is a bit much (unless you really have the right shoes…)
7. People have to deal with 1) the issue of homo/bi/trans stuff and 2) you as a person 3) the combination of the two since you probably don’t fit the stereotype they have about gay peeps.
8. Be sober
9. Don’t have your lover with you. This is not “Let’s Make a Deal” more surprises are not good.
10. Be ready for them to need time and space to think about things before any discussion takes place.
11. Be ready for them to drill you with questions that may or may not offend you (see #4)
12. Sometimes it’s easier to read about an issue than to admit you are uneducated. Have a book, pamphlet, phone number, or other resource that can be called when you aren’t around.
13. It is your life to live, you only have one, and the bottom line is that you are going to continue living as a gay person no matter what their reaction is.
14. It may not be a bad idea to have smelling salts handy.
15. There are people who will never be supportive no matter what is said.
16. If your audience had that deer in the headlights look, don’t make any quick moves.
17. Breathe. (seriously)
18. No two coming out experiences are ever the same.
19. Don’t plan on doing anything else for the rest of the day/night.
20. People will need a lot of time, for the most part, to really think about things.
21. Always have an escape plan. You may not need it, but if you do, you won’t be surprised. Have a place to crash for the night, and money you can get to in case a worse case scenario does occur.
22. Have resources for you to call, you need support, too!
23. Just because you come out to someone once, doesn’t mean you won’t have to do it again, and again, and again…
24. Do not try to answer questions about Richard Simmons, Rosie O’Donnel Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise, Richard Gere (or the Gerbils), Oscar Wilde, the Spice Girls, Bert and Ernie, or anyone else.
YGS Board of Directors
This list is used with permission of Clyde Berry. Originally published in XY